Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 7, 2014

Play 2 or more Clash of Clans Accounts on one device

This is not a new tutorial, but I know that there are many guys haven't read it yet!
Wew, welcome to my blog if you search this post via Google!


How to play two or more Clash of Clans accounts:


  1. First, you need to have two ios Devices and one of them has not played this game ever (I will call it A)!
  2. On the device A, you need to create a new Apple ID (or Game Center Account), then download this game and finish the tutorial!
  3. On the other one, Sign out your account from the Game Center.
  4. Sigb back with the new one.
  5. Enjoy!
Note: This tutorial is just for iOS. If I can find any tutorials about this spot, I will post it immediately!
This post was based on an amazing tutorial from Clash of Clans Land: http://cocland.com/tricks-and-tips/play-multiple-clash-clans-accounts
All credits give to CoCLand.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét