Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 7, 2014

How to install Clash of Clans on Mac

Clash of Clans, one of the most amazing game on iOS and Android. I can play this game day by day without boring, even when i am on my Macbook, I still want to play it. So I decided to search about it.

By searching on internet, I can see that there are 3 ways to install Clash of Clans on Mac:

  • Using Bluestacks on Windows via Bootcamp.
  • Using Windows on virtualization software, then install Bluestacks.
  • Follow this tutorial.
There are some guys said that you can play CoC on Mac by using Bluestacks. They lied! That's for sure. They though that it was like on Windows. But it is not, the Bluestacks on Mac is still a beta version and has bunch of problems while using.

CoC on Mac

Tutorial - How to install Clash of Clans on Mac

Have fun with this game on Mac!
More amazing tutorial are coming!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét